We have had a fun week. We got our jogging stroller and so we can all go run as a family. Emma Kate loves the stroller so much that she falls asleep as soon as we put her in it. She also enjoys wearing her running shoes when we go for our runs. I have also put a picture of her trying to push herself up. She has gotten pretty good at holding her head up and so now we are working on pushing up.
We are so excited for Aunt Sarah and Katie Carroll as they graduate from Hoover with IB degrees. We wish we could be there and look forward to seeing pictures! Love to all.

4 comments:
I love that all of you can go running together and that Emma Kate gets to wear here running shoes. We miss ya'll so much and cannot wait until you get to come back to Alabama for a visit. Emma Kate- you are getting so big and grown up! I can't wait to see you pushing yourself up off the floor. I'm so proud of you. Take care of your mommy and daddy and I'll see you soon! Aunt Abbey
Wow! You are getting so big and strong Emma Kate. I recognized the running shoes right away and they look great on you. Looks like you are popular and have had lots of people come to see you. I can't wait to meet you in 4 weeks. Your mommy is looking great and has a really cute haircut. Tell her and your daddy I said hello. Love, Tara
Hey everyone! Emma Kate I like your new stroller and love that you get to go running with Mommy, Daddy and Ash. How Fun! So how is Ash doing with the sock therapy??? I can hardly wait for your arrival. Love to all,
Gigi
Emma Kate you are gettig to be such a big girl with the push up activity. I am so happy that we can see you daily with these postings. Love you,
Gigi
Post a Comment