
We went to the beach with Aunt Abbey and we were able to see some friends (the Smiths and the Hanleys) while we were down there

Here are some pictures from October/November. After we got back from AL we carved pumpkins for halloween and we also went to a Hot Air Balloon Festival. There are also some pictures from thanksgiving!
3 comments:
Hey Alice,
I am a sucker for blogs, especially ones with pictures of adorable babies, so I am glad to have found yours! Funny, when I saw you in June at Brookwood Mall a friend of yours was holding Emma Kate and I didn't realize until much later that she was actually yours! (She really is beautiful, by the way, but you already know that:) I'm busy with my 3 little guys...John is 6 weeks old now. Seth is still working on his PhD here in Scotland but we are starting to get anxious to be back in the states for the holidays. Perhaps we'll cross paths again?
Hugs,
Mary Tarrer
P.S. Sam loved the picture of the balloons...his most recent favorite book is "Curious George and the Hot Air Balloon".
Alice i have been showing this page off up and down my hall is "she is such a beautiful/happy baby" closely followed by "wow all of you girls look exactly alike" some of the girls were looking at it while i was gone and thought that the one of y'all at the beach was me holding her they were really surprised to find out it was not! anyway i miss y'all and can't wait for december 16th!!! Love you
Your Dad looks like Dave Ramsey with that beard! Awesome.
Yall look fantastic.
The Philley's have a new blog
www.philleypham.blogspot.com
Everybody's doing it now! Sweet
Post a Comment