Friday, July 18, 2008

Big shoes to fill!




Today Emma Kate was doing some cute toddler activities. She had this little pail and she was carrying it around as a purse. Recently she has been putting everything with a handle (purse, Pail, bag, etc.) over her wrist and carrying it like a purse. She is definitely a girl! She also decided to put Matt's shoes on this morning. I couldn't help but take a few pictures as she is just trying to be so BIG! She has also been showing a lot of interest in babies recently (I hope this means she will be welcoming to the new little one) and so we have been getting all the baby things out and letting her be the little mommy. This afternoon she kept putting her hat on the baby and then hugging it and then sitting down next to (on top of ) Ashton. I hope these are signs of good things to come!

3 comments:

Jan said...

cute, cute! i like your new background too!

Anonymous said...

Emma Kate I love that you love purses and shoes!!! WE are going to have soooo much fun shopping for them someday. I am so proud of you being such a big girl and taking care of your baby. You are going to be a wonderful big sister!! Daddy Mac and I enjoy your updates, so keep doing all those cute things. WE love you. Gigi and Daddy Mac

Unknown said...

she is really cute!