Saturday, November 1, 2008

Playgroup, Trick or Treating and Fall Festival

We have had a fun filled few days of dressing up and eating candy. Emma Kate was a ladybug this year and actually liked dressing up (I didn't think that she would enjoy the costume because I had tried it on her before and she started to cry every time I took it out of the closet). Mason went as a bumble bee and he was perfect. He buzzed (snoozed) the entire time he was in his costume. On Wednesday we carved our pumpkin and Matt did a wonderful job. We didn't get a picture of the finished pumpkin but it looked great! On Thursday we went to playgroup and all the kids wore their costumes and had a candy/cookie exchange. There were lots of cute costumes and all the kids behaved very well. Friday was a lot of fun and we started the night by going to a few friends houses on the street to see them and their costumes. Then we went to church for a fall festival. They had the inflatable jumpers, cotton candy, snow cones and a christian atmosphere. We went with our friends Kris, Ali and Michael. Michael was the cutest and most believable cowboy (he had a cowboy swagger). I also wanted to state that Mason keeps rolling over. I know that it sounds too early but he has done it 4 times now. He is 8 weeks old and I am sure that each time it is a fluke but he keeps doing it. Hopefully we will get it on video soon!
She wasn't so sure about the inside of the pumpkinHere are all the kids lined up.
Yoda (Matt),Bunny (Kylie), Chicken (Allison), Bumble Bee (Mason), Princess (Anna), Ladybug (Emma Kate), Cowboy (Michael), Dragon (Ben), Fighter Pilot (Brian)
Before candy


She spent most of the night like this. This was her first taste of sugar and she LOVES it! Needless to say she won't be having more for a long time.

Cowboy Michael!!!

Ashton is tough in his biker jacket

The bee is awake!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my babies! i can't believe y'all are all in place and i'm not there!

Anonymous said...

Hey to all my favorite 4 people in in Arizona. Daddy Mac and I love all the pictures and videos. Keep them coming. It loooks as though Emma Kate had a fun time with all the Halloween Festivities!!! She is just a fun girl. And Mason SO SO SOooo cute in his Bumble Bee costume. Love to all, Gigi and Daddy Mac