I know I haven't been on here in A LONG TIME! I am so sorry. One of the main reasons is because my camera has been broken since July. Meaning I have no pictures to post! I need to post some of our family and friends pictures so that you can at least see the kids!
The last week and a half Matt has been in DC for training. Thus, we have been missing DADDY!!! COME HOME!!! I think he can hear us calling for him across the thousands of miles! We miss our daddy and our normal routine. It is still very hot here (110ish) and so we have mainly been inside or in the pool. Mason is now walking/running over the entire house. Which means I have two extremely busy children. So much so that I feel like I am just waiting to hear who is going to get hurt next. It is just a matter of minutes that I feel like we go from one boo-boo to the next. Joys of toddler hood. Mason has also been in the process of getting 4 teeth. They have all made their appearance and now we are waiting for them to descend. This will make 6 in total.
Emma Kate is her usual busy self. We are STILL potty training. She regressed when we were on our trip home. I have been using pull ups since she has been home and the move (3-4 weeks). She became very comfortable using pull-ups and so I switched her back to diapers. Since then she has been showing interest intermittently. It is so hard to have her pretty much trained and then have her go backwards! We will get there eventually. The Lord won't let her start high school without being potty trained!
We have also been busy with our playgroups and with Gran Gran and Daddy Steve in town. Gran Gran picks up Ela (my niece) 4 days a week from school. Since Gran Gran lives just down the street it allows for some opportunities for the girls to get together and play. They usually get to see each other twice a week and Emma Kate loves playing with her big girl cousin.
The only other thing I have been doing a lot of recently is cleaning and couponing. We look forward to Matt coming home on Friday and hopefully slightly cooler weather. I am going to include some pictures from the summer that a friend took!
1 comment:
ok
1. i am super excited that you finally put picture up
2. i appreciate that lovey made an appearance in almost every one of them
and 3. we need to convince abbey to update too!
love sada!
Post a Comment