Sunday, December 20, 2009

Well, we are on our way to Flagstaff and so excited! Smackers, Gigi and Nelson are with us and we are headed to snow. Abbey, Baxter and Sarah are going to be here on Wednesday. I LOVE my family and am so blessed. Today was almost perfect as we had both sets of grandparents at church this morning to watch us dedicate our son to the Lord. We are surrounded with love and it is amazing to feel this much happiness and peace. Thank you God. I am also reminded of what this time of year is all about and how much my God loves me to send his only son to earth for me. Thank you God.

We will be in Flagstaff for a week and I am sure you will be able to hear us laughing wherever you are. I will try and get some pictures up ASAP. I hope everyone has a merry Christmas. By the way, iPhones are really useful when it comes to this sort of thing! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

No comments: