Monday, March 26, 2007

Matt's exciting day!


I'm sorry that it has taken so long to get a new post up to website. I did want to share some pictures of Matt skydiving with the Golden Knights. The Golden Knights are the Army's demonstration skydiving team. They come to the Yuma Proving Grounds every February to practice and perform tandem jumps. Matt was fortunate enough to get connected with the team and have the opportunity to skydive with some of the best in the world. The individual that Matt jumped with had over 3,000 jumps! I felt that he was very safe and secure. He had an amazing time and would love to do it again.

On another note, our due date is drawing near. We have three weeks left and we are both very excited. Hope all is well with all of you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see pictures of your little one-three weeks-how exciting!!!
Katherine

Unknown said...

forget due dates...she's here yay i am soo excited! we need pictures soon!
love yall!
say