
If you haven't heard by now, we are excitedly expecting another baby! We are due mid September which means that Emma Kate and the baby will be about 18 months apart. We are so excited and can't wait to meet our new little one. We feel so blessed that God has given us this gift. Here is the first picture of our little one. We will keep you updated!
5 comments:
Congrats! That's so exciting. Our first two are 19 months apart and now that Sam is 3 1/2 and Owen is 2 they are starting to really enjoy having a playmate all the time. It helps me out too! Hope you are feeling well!
Mary
Congratulations! I hope you're feeling well. It was great seeing y'all in December; little did we know you were carrying this little one then. :) Take care...
Again I am so excited for you and Matt!! Keep me posted and I will do the same-we went for our appt. yesterday (13 weeks) and we heard another strong heartbeat!!! I am so glad to be past that point.
Take care!
Katherine
Holy cow!!!!! Congrats!!!! We are very excited for you guys! Keep us updated on how things are going.
Hey Alice! I didn't know you had a blog. Your litle girl is so cute. Check out my chunky monkey when you get a chance. Our blog is gaymonfamily.blogspot.com. I will be sure to visit your site regularly to get the scoop on your family and your baby on the way. How exciting!
Ashley Oliver Gaymon
Post a Comment