Today is Friday. Yes! Matt has been working A LOT and we are so excited that today is Friday and that we are going to have our Daddy home for a few hours two days in a row! I think that Matt is even more excited about having a few moments at home with his family.
This week we have been trying to stay cool (as with everyone else). Monday we had playgroup and Tuesday we hosted lunch at our house. We have so much fun when our friends come over and play. Wednesday we stayed around the house and then went swimming in the afternoon. Yesterday we had our movie (Madagascar 2) in the morning and swimming playgroup in the afternoon. The kids did great in the movie theater. Mason fell asleep (in his car seat) a few minutes after the movie started and EK sat in my lap eating popcorn and granola bars. I think my kids would do anything if I give them enough junk food! We had a good time and it was a little bit cooler in the theater than outside (only slightly as the air conditioner was not working properly). We then had to run to Target so I could get some new sunglasses. Mine broke the other day and I don't spend a lot of money on sunglasses because I am a Mommy and I know they won't last long. After Target the kids were pretty hyped up (we got ice cream between the movie and Target because I had a free coupon for cold stone creamery from my birthday) and so we went home. Once we got home EK ate MORE and then spent 1 hour in her bed trying to fall asleep. After naps we went swimming and the kids loved it. They love the water and could be in it for hours. Then it was dinner time and then I had bible study after the kids go to bed. It was a full and fun day. We are home today (except for a trip to the vet with Ashton) and hoping to stay cool.
On another note EK is doing great potty training. She is only wearing pull ups during nap and bedtime. We haven't had an accident in several days and I am so proud of her. The cute thing is that she is very proud of herself and gets so excited whenever she needs to go. I hope Mason is this easy!
Friday, June 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey! Thank you so much for the adorable outfit you sent for Krislyn! We cannot wait to see her in it. I am sure she will be in it very soon as she is growing so fast. Thanks so much!
Kris and Sara
Your kids are so cute!!!!
Post a Comment