Monday, June 15, 2009

A whole week and a happy birthday!

We have been potty training for a whole week (that is my birthday present...only one in diapers)! The last three days she has had no accidents and she only wears pull ups during nap time and bedtime. She has been doing great and I am so excited. I really hope that this is it and that she doesn't have any future issues.



On another note Mason is 9 1/2 months old! Wow, where has the time gone. He went for his 9 month check up and he is weighing 16 pounds and 11 ounces. That is pretty big for my kids! He is into EVERYTHING! He loves playing with anything EK has and EK does not want him to touch anything! That is how my entire day goes these days. We are working on sharing.



I also want to wish Abbey a very Happy Birthday (tomorrow)! I can't believe that it has been 29 years! I am so blessed to have had my best friend with me celebrating all my birthdays. She is an awesome woman, wife, mother and doctor. I am so proud of all her accomplishments (psst...she recently received PEDIATRIC RESIDENT OF THE YEAR for the LSU program!!! Way to go!!!)

Also, Gigi and Daddy Mac were here for a few days this weekend (didn't get a picture). We had a blast and did not want them to go. We ate, shopped, and sat on the patio laughing. We look forward to seeing them in July and know that it will be so fun for us all to be together.

3 comments:

Jan said...

happy birthday, alice! i hope you have a wonderful days of successful potty training and sharing! my how things have changed!

Abbey, Warren and Baxter said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! Thank you for your extremely sweet comments and I too am very thankful to have my best friend as my sister. I'm so proud of you and what an amazing job you do raising EK and Mason. I love celebrating with you and I hope you have had a wonderful birthday!

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a great birthday!! John has the same car that Mason is in and LOVES it-it looks like from the picture that Mason loves it too!! Hope all is well-glad the potty training is going so good.
Katherine